The Closet Chameleon Boutique's Return Policy
We want our customers to be confident and love the way they look when they wear styles from The Closet Chameleon Boutique... and sometimes that means returning sizes and designs that just don't quite work. We've all been there before and we totally understand. We'll be happy to help you end up in the right outfit so that you can get back to looking and feeling awesome!
With that in mind, in order to help us help you, here's our return policy:
- First and Foremost: Be sure to check your order as quickly as possible when it arrives. In the event that you are dissatisfied with an item or have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible after the order arrives by emailing us at email@example.com so that we can begin to get things sorted out for you.
- Items can only be returned for store credit. We cannot offer exchanges. We are a small, family-run boutique and our styles tend to move very quickly. Our stock quickly becomes very limited and it simply isn't possible to guarantee exchanges. Time is of the essence when it comes to returns (as alluded to above), and we recommend moving as quickly as possible to return the item so that we can issue your store credit quickly.
- To be eligible for a return, all items must be in their original, unused, unworn, and unwashed condition (free of stains, pet hair, etc.). All tags must still be attached and the items must be odor-free (no smoke, no perfume, etc.). If an item is returned that does not meet the aforementioned requirements, it will not be accepted.
- All returns MUST BE POSTMARKED for return within 14 days from the date of the delivery of the order (meaning, once an order is delivered to you, you have 14 days to postmark a package for return if there is an issue). Please send any returns to the following address:
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Shoe Returns - Shoes must be returned in the original shoe box. Additionally, the shoe box must be placed inside of a separate mailing container (box, shipping envelope, etc.) so that no shipping labels are attached directly to the shoe box. Please do not tape the shoe box closed. Or, in other words, please maintain the integrity of the shoe box so that it arrives back to us in the same condition in which it arrived to you.